Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true a mom decapitated her newborn?

tore off his face and ate his brain? I can only find iffy websites like this... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/wo鈥?/a> . Also do you believe people can really be possessed by the devil or do they use it as an excuse to do heinous acts?Is it true a mom decapitated her newborn?
yes in texas, I feel bad for the baby. The mother must of had issues, I wonder were the father of the baby was at.Its extremely difficult to raise a baby by yourself so I can only imagine if people knew her mental state why would they leave her alone with the baby.It saddens me the baby didn't have a chance.Is it true a mom decapitated her newborn?
Well, this story is f#$%ed up as hell.





If she slit her throat afterwards, how did she survive? LOL





And she already has OTHER kids WTF. That must be terrifying for them.





And Indycar ';Girl'; the middle ages called, they said they want their primitive mentality back.





Oh also the 1 million dollar bail is pointless. The lady is obviously schizophrenic and belongs in a mental institution. Just punishing her by sending her to jail will only make things worse.
Most likely a mental breakdown after childbirth. Childbirth and changing hormones caused my mother to have breakdowns. There were people who helped take care of us when she was recovering so we were protected.. I don't think she was at all in her right mind to do such a thing.





My mother did come after my sister and I with a butcher knife when we were older and she was having a breakdown. It scared me greatly but I never hated her or held it against her. I loved her very much and it hurt to see her having a mental breakdown.
anything is possible these days in times


a women stabbed her newborn baby (didn't even get to breathe on it's own for like a min)


she stabbed that baby 120 times
Some one posted a question earlier on this. If she wanted to be a cannibal she should have not had a child. It's so strange and horrible.
This woman needs to be executed and because it happened in Texas she will be
STF%26gt;%26gt;YUU ask too many questions!!! ..and dumb random one's too lady!!!
wow





i've seen stories of people being possessed,





i don't know what to believe





but, that was just...

No comments:

Post a Comment