Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm 13 years old and I'm 30a. my mom said that if i wear a soft cup bra my breasts wont grow. is that true?

i'm scared if i wear one, they'll stop growing. can i get help?I'm 13 years old and I'm 30a. my mom said that if i wear a soft cup bra my breasts wont grow. is that true?
Nooo, your mother must enjoying lying to you. Your bra has nothing to do with your boobs, it's not like it gets in your brain and says ';I am the bra! No more boob growing!'; Bras also don't cause Cancer, if someone told you that too.


:DI'm 13 years old and I'm 30a. my mom said that if i wear a soft cup bra my breasts wont grow. is that true?
That's simply not true. Your breast will grow to whatever size that your DNA will tell the body to do. Wearing clothing will not alter anything. At 13, don't worry you have lots of years of growing ahead of you.
So not true. They'll keep growing, trust me. I'm 13, and I'm a 34C, and I used to wear them.
Not true. I wore one and I'm a 32DDD now. It's genetics/weight/etc.
Thats complete rubbish, you cant stop your boobs from growin!
No, that is very UNtrue. False.
they wont theyll still grow till you stop growing all the way
Lol no. No matter what kind of bra I wore, my breasts still grew, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment