Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today my mom says u need some meat in order to carry a baby inorder 2 get ur period , is dat true?

mi mom says b4 a iget mi period, ima get some meat to prov ide a baby? is tht true? cuz if dat da case ima neva get mi period cuz im a stik! nd 13 nd no boobs!Today my mom says u need some meat in order to carry a baby inorder 2 get ur period , is dat true?
You will get your period meat or no meat, boobs or no boobs you are still going through puberty so you have time to mature. I was the most flat chested person when I was 13, than i started my period when I ws 14 and I was still flat chested than.Today my mom says u need some meat in order to carry a baby inorder 2 get ur period , is dat true?
You need iron, not meat though, otherwise vegetarians wouldn't get it. Also, if you don't eat enough it can delay it a lot. I eat loads, and I'm still extremely skinny, so as long as you eat enough to satisfy your hunger, you should be okay.
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment