Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?

Can I borrow 20.00? I will pay you back when I get mine .My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?
Mom's never lie!My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?
$600-$1200 per family plus $300 per child
Maybe. Did your mom do your taxes?
...and it's a rebate in addition to your return.


Since you have a computer, how about google ';2008 tax rebate';
It's $600 for individuals, $1200 for married couples and is a tax rebate as part of an economic stimulus package. The amount may be lower depending on your income level.
That is old news... now that they are going to give free money to people who have not PAID taxes.. you will only get about $300

No comments:

Post a Comment