Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this true? my mom & aunt said(and other ppl in the family have) tht i'm abnormal for hating my dad so much?

and my aunt's a counselor and when they say it i actually feel the're right and feel a little abnormal (if u want more infro on my dad just look at my past questions)Is this true? my mom %26amp; aunt said(and other ppl in the family have) tht i'm abnormal for hating my dad so much?
Without spending the time reviewing your past questions, I can say that I have no idea whether your hate of your dad makes you abnormal. Add some of your history in this question and then I can answer you more thoroughly. God Bless you.Is this true? my mom %26amp; aunt said(and other ppl in the family have) tht i'm abnormal for hating my dad so much?
what are your reasons for hating him and do they know the full story

No comments:

Post a Comment