Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is a true friend and what proves that they are a true friend? Can your dad or mom be a true friend really

Can someone on the street be a true friend and what makes up a true friend! i mean seriously is they bum on the corner be a true friend to me and you?What is a true friend and what proves that they are a true friend? Can your dad or mom be a true friend really
A true friend is some one who is there for you. They keep your secretes from unwanted ears. Your Mom or Dad will be your best friend when you get older.What is a true friend and what proves that they are a true friend? Can your dad or mom be a true friend really
I think a true friend could be anyone.. that is honest and straight forward and would never hurt you. Yeah i guess that could be your parents.. When i was younger i couldnt wait to get away from my mom.. Now we do alot together.. Anyone can be a true friend if they want to .
A true friend will be there through thick and thin. regardless of the time or problem and will not make you feel that you have to do anything that you don't want to. Parents can be a true friend as long as your honest with them.
a true friend is one that takes the time to get to know the real you and is always there to listen when you need to vent or share good news. Someone who knows all your secrets and keeps them quiet. A true friend is one that is that shoulder to lean or cry on when you are sad or you just need support.





A true friend cares uncoditionally and only comes along once in a blue moon. God has blessed me with such a friendship and its something I do not take lightly and try not take for granted, but the best friend ive ever had is God himself......He has never let me down or turned His back on me......when everyone else in the world seems to let you down there is always God, He has always been there for me and will always be there for you too.








Yes, I think your mom or dad can be a very true friend to you...my relationship with my mom is great we are very close.....Im very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment