Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that men look for a second mom when dating?

Men and women welcome to answerIs it true that men look for a second mom when dating?
Jojo4, I can personally relate to what you're talking about. It's not that these men are seeking 'second moms' (meaning 'someone to mother them'). These men don't want mother-son relationships with their dates or wives.





What this kind of man is attracted to is 'the familiar.' Someone who's like their mother because based on their experience, this is what women are supposed to be like. Their mothers.Is it true that men look for a second mom when dating?
I do not think so. If you could read his mind, he is not looking for a second Mom. But, there are some men who do look for a woman to take care of him. Watch out for those. He might find some good things about his Mom that he is attracted to in you.
I've not had that experience, but then I'm not the maternal type and guys pretty much get that from me shortly after we meet. None of my relationships have had a mother/child kind of feeling. I want a partner, not kid or subordinate.
I've known some boys who actually do have girlfriends who kinda resemble their caretaker/mother in some way...but I don't know if that's true for most cases. *shrugs*
Some men want a woman that have the same personality as there mother. But not someone who will be a mom to them.
Yeah, I heard that somewhere that guys are attracted to women who seem like their mothers.
Some men do, some men don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment