Friday, February 12, 2010

TRUE or FALSE: MOM knows BEST?

false, many of my friends are closer to me than my mom.





probably about 30 .TRUE or FALSE: MOM knows BEST?
true. they know whats best for you, even if you hate it haha





mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsXrD_V2jrecRRg3L1SSAyXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090221190933AAOpyf8TRUE or FALSE: MOM knows BEST?
I think that mom always has the best interest at heart and wants the best for their child, But no not always right.





I am a mother myself
True, yes mom always knows best, too bad the kids don't know that
In my case it is. My Mom knows everything (in a good way).
oh yeah like i ask her for advice
TRUE!Mom always knows the best:D:D
True 80% of the time.
FALSE
True
True
False.
not all the time.
yup





and mom out lived pops
true
true
false
true ..off-course she does!!
the good ones yes
false.
false...im smarter then my mother and she knows it

No comments:

Post a Comment