Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mom say's all men are attracted to tools. Do you think that is true?

My mom say's me and my dad are attracted to tools. Have any of you guys been told by your wife or mom that you are attracted to tools.





Whenever me or my dad go into a store where there are tools, we go straight for the tools.'; Even if we don't buy any.My mom say's all men are attracted to tools. Do you think that is true?
Ohh come on...guys deserve to go to the tool section and buy whatever they want...they sit there and wait for us while we are buying clothes or whatever...so they deserve itMy mom say's all men are attracted to tools. Do you think that is true?
Oh yeah, I used to look forward to the Snap-On truck day at work, then go off and spend $20,000 on tool in a few years...but there isn't a job I can't do with them, and if I don't have the right tool for the job...just make a call and get it on order, or head off to Sears, Home Depot, Lowes, the guys house that has the Snap-On truck parked outside all the time wherever you have to go to get it, if you need it once it's worth buying.
Actually it isn't only tools, but gizmos of any kind.


So when we go to the mall with our ladies, we are drawn to places like Radio shack, the Black and Decker Store, Harbor freight tools, and the tools and outdoor section at Sears.


Tools are So totally Cool!!!!


Gadgets and gizmos are too!





On the flip side, most of us guys can't understand why some women need so many shoes.
im attracted to women... I don't know about you... :P





different people like different things. Ill head straight to an instrument shop WAY before any took area. I simply hold no interest for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment