Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh my goodness..please tell me that this is not true!!!!! About Teen Mom on MTV....?

Catelyn and Tyler are NOT Stepbrother and sister right? please, tell me straightOh my goodness..please tell me that this is not true!!!!! About Teen Mom on MTV....?
they are not related by blood..





they were together first. Then his father and her mother got together and got married. so technically yeah they are but , it's not bad considering the situation/Oh my goodness..please tell me that this is not true!!!!! About Teen Mom on MTV....?
They are not related by blood.





They were together first when their parent's got married so no.
HAHAHAHAHA!
They are lol. They met first and then their parents met and got married. They're a bunch of hilbillies anyway lol
OMG! I saw the eppisode last Tuesday and thought they were..their parents live together.

No comments:

Post a Comment