Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that when Mom's not happy, no one's happy?

I would have to say its true. She can't find her earring and apparently it's my fault.





=(Is it true that when Mom's not happy, no one's happy?
That's how it was when I was growing up. My Mom had to be the center of everything and if she was unhappy then we had to be unhappy too.


Now that I'm a mom I don't do that. Simply because my boys make me happy. After having my kids I realized that a lot of things just aren't that important.


And if there is something that is bothering me I don't show it to my boys. They don't need to be brought down just cause Mommy is having a bad day.Is it true that when Mom's not happy, no one's happy?
it is not youre fault
Well young lady, being a parent myself, of two girls, I would vote for your mother in this case. I am quite sure your track record speaks for itself. So I will say no more. Next time you ';borrow'; something of YOUR mother's, ASK FIRST and if given permission, and you loose it,break it, stain it, then you buy it! End of story, in my house anyway. Remember, when mom ';shuts down';, the whole house suffers, your father,siblings,etc. You'll be there one day yourself, sooner then you can imagine! Find your mom's earring, or buy her a new pair.
yes that is so true, but if u did something wrong u should be straight foward to that. and belive me it will make ur mom feel better!! :D


and ur self 2.
It depends on how the family was brought up, When my kids were growing up,I have always suffered from Migraine Headaches, so I usually would be in bed with an ice pack on my forehead but, before I made my family their meal,I have always thought of my family first, and foremost because why make them suffer just because I felt sick. Now they are all grown and Married with Family of their own. And they always are very close to me and my husband.
i think that keeping mum happy would be a good decision. when mums are cranky the whole house know about it!!
As a general rule, it is true. I have 32 years experience, with a 30 year-old and a 29 year-old who would back me up in a heartbeat. But, at the same time I have to admit she is also the glue that holds it all together. Bottom line - try to keep mom happy, and the whole house will enjoy the peace and love that results.
well, i was in the same shoes you are and I had to make my mom happy all the time before she lose her temper so What do I do and always makes her happy but never makes me happy. so Now I am away from her and I am free.. and I very happy that she is not in my life and Again it not your fault and you didn't lose her earring and you done nothing if you borrow or misplace it yeah but seems that you didn't do anything wrong.. It true if she not happy everyone not happy.. you know I had to easy walk in her egg shell before it break.
That's the way it works in this house!
Yes!!!!! Because our mood sets the day for everyone in the whole house %26amp; seems to rub off

No comments:

Post a Comment