Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or False: You have mistakenly called someone else mom or dad?

If true, share your experience please.





i.e calling your teacher momma.True or False: You have mistakenly called someone else mom or dad?
I was at a department store with my mom and she walked off and I didn't realize so I playfully jabbed this lady in the side and said ';So mom are you going to buy me that shirt?';





It was very awkwardTrue or False: You have mistakenly called someone else mom or dad?
Oddly yes.





I was at work and it had been a long day. We're finally at the end of it and going to grab a drink. I was talking to my friend Maggie... and I called her Mom... in front of a lot of co-workers. It was a good laugh.
Yeah I walked into the computer room of the house and had been so used to seeing my mom in the chair that I called my sister mom. Awkward, no?
Kind of.. I thought that my sister was this other snobby chick.. I asked her whether or not she was going to get back at me for getting her grounded and it almost looked like she was gonna slap me.. x]]

No comments:

Post a Comment