Friday, February 12, 2010

Ok so my mom says that the reason i cant get my six pack back is because its genetic is this true?

but i have had one before and because of surgical reasons i think it did something to my muscle mass to where i cant build anymore or even re tone my muscles can someone offer insight thanks???Ok so my mom says that the reason i cant get my six pack back is because its genetic is this true?
The Rectus Abdomini muscle group is what your thinking of. No it's not true what your mother says, if you have the muscles (which everyone does) you can build the/ show the muscle. But remember- the only way you will have a six-pack is to have a low body fat. You can build those muscles up till your blue in the face but if you have a high fat diet and a high amount of adipose around the mid section- Forget It!Ok so my mom says that the reason i cant get my six pack back is because its genetic is this true?
Go to your doctor and ask him about it. If you had surgery and that happened than you probably cant gain muscles. Well anything is possible so.. you can keep working out and im pretty sure you you'll get stronger. Prove to your mom that your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment