Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why is your mom so special and why does she deserve to have her dreams come true?

This is a great question. Where do I even start? My mother has pretty much been to hell and back over the past 20 years. She was cheated on my father, and he left when I was 5, my one brother was 4, and my littlest brother was a newborn. She did anything and everything she could for me and my two brothers. We may not have had everything every single day but somehow she made it so that holidays were always special for us. She always found fun things for us to do that didn't cost too much money. She finally found love again and was cheated on by her second husband. She had gained so much weight over the years and lost all of it within the past couple of years. Shes just amazing in every way. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. I could literally write a book.Why is your mom so special and why does she deserve to have her dreams come true?
My mom was always there.... My dad was a Navy man during the war and then in the Merchant Marines... He was practically never home and my mom raised 6 kids all by her self... she was a stay at home mom and took us to church every Sunday.. Made us pray every night when we went to bed and each morning when we woke up.. we were not rich nor poor but she had to scrape and she would lack her self to give one of us kids something... She died at 46 from a malignant brain tumor... she was the greatest... my mom never wore make up but was still beautiful... Grant MWhy is your mom so special and why does she deserve to have her dreams come true?
My mom is that special and her dreams don't come true, but she did have someone special, Me and my dreams do come true. I actually dream of what I want to come true.
They are the best in the world, only because they carried you in their belly 9 months, they nursed you, they raised you, and they loved you!!!
There is no words strong enough to describe why my mom is so special

No comments:

Post a Comment