Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Fourteen years old & I drink Monster the energy drink. My friend's mom & dad said you can die. Is it true?

Pleasee helpp me]:I'm Fourteen years old %26amp; I drink Monster the energy drink. My friend's mom %26amp; dad said you can die. Is it true?
Well, if you drink it heavily enough, it can damage the tissue in your stomach making it harder to digest, and you may get indigestion.


It won't kill you, however, but you shouldn't drink it all the time. Energy drinks have little to no nutrition, yadda yadda yadda.





BUT it won't kill you. :DI'm Fourteen years old %26amp; I drink Monster the energy drink. My friend's mom %26amp; dad said you can die. Is it true?
I dont know, thats a good question, I used 2 drink that monster drink, and so dus my cuzin. mu cuzin has for like 3 years, and i had only like 10 sips, Im not sure. GOOD QUESTION
im guessing there like ';OLD'; people right lol, but no you can't die from drinking monster energy drink lol
Yes, you can die. Sorry. You're not an immortal.
no......... but there have been a few cases where some guy drank about ten cans before a marathon and died whilst running..............
If you have enough which is not good by my means, about 20 cans it can give you serious indigestion by neutralizing the acids inside your stomach and that burns a hole in your stomach. Only one can is enough even if you have one once a day, it can harm you. Once every fortnight or so you can have one is my advice. If in doubt, just try water with low calory sugar. There is a large addiction to the drinks and they have a large large amount of CAFFIENE!





Good luck!
Drinking it on a healthy basis (which is a debatable number, given that Monster's not healthy to begin with) won't kill you. However, ingesting an obscene amount in one day or over the course of a week will probably drop you like a damn rock.
Technically, yes. You (as we all) will eventually die. Drinking a huge amount of soda or stuff like that in one sitting will merely speed up the process.
well my mom looked it up on thi internet for me because i asked her the same question and she told me yes it could increase ur risk of dyin look it up lol js
I cant believe none of the answers so far have mentioned caffeine.





There are large amounts of caffeine, sugar and others substances in energy drinks that speed up your heart rate. If you drink too much or too many and then do a activity like running then yes you will die.





People also have different caffeine sensitivities.
lol, well it's not too healthy to drink more then two cans a day, one is even enough, they're not that good for you, but you're not going to die from drinking them unless you're drinking like 10 a day
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment