Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true ?? My Mom says that men look at their potential wife's mother to imagine what she will?

look like when she is older?


and for the males who aren't married.~~ does it matter if the mother is a bit overweight and not too good looking? even if the future wife is smoking hot?Is it true ?? My Mom says that men look at their potential wife's mother to imagine what she will?
My hubby definitely checked out my mum before he popped the question but the same goes both ways. I had a good look at his dad to get some idea of what he would be like in later years.


It is not a scientific method of choosing a mate but it sure helps form an opinion.


Both my mum and his dad were fit, healthy, attractive, relatively normal AND fun so kind of sealed the deal lol!Is it true ?? My Mom says that men look at their potential wife's mother to imagine what she will?
I'm sure they will take it into consideration. I have a very attractive mom and we look a lot alike so I'm not complaining, lol. I have had several boyfriends tell me that they know I will be attractive when I get older because my mom is a MILF. However, I'm sure if you're smoking hot and your mom isn't, it still won't deter a man from wanting to be with you.
I agree with your mom to a point. People your mom's age have had children and its harder to lose weight as we age. Not all girls look like or are even built like Mom, my mom was petite with beautiful small feet, I took after my Dad, tall, long arms and big feet. I would rather think that when a man really loves you he will see beautiful looking at you or your mother.
you get fat if you eat too much. THats it, end of, enough with the genetics garbage already. Bad genetics will keep you from getting ripped abs, but ';too fat'; is eating too much.





Guys look for other things. Did the mother file for divorce from your dad ? HUGE red flag, as far as I am conerned it puts you in the f and chuck category.
no they don't are you kidding i would of never of gotton married

No comments:

Post a Comment