Friday, February 12, 2010

My Mom and Dad were true Christians and never had sex, how about yours?

I'm an immaculate conception too. Just check me out! How could you expect a fine and dandy specimen such as this to be conceived any other way!My Mom and Dad were true Christians and never had sex, how about yours?
hey, did you ever think that if they were a true christian, they'd no that the bible says that God has gave us the gift of sex... I seriously think you have some major problems.

Report Abuse


My Mom and Dad were true Christians and never had sex, how about yours?
they had to if they didnt you would not be here unless you were adopted

Report Abuse



Not having sex is against christianity, just as you should abstain from sex before marriage. After marriage you should multiply.
I was conceived in the normal way. Was yours an emasculate conception?


Rose P.
Christians NOT have sex?


But God told them to ';go forth and multiply';.


If they did not have loads of children than they must not be following what he said.


Just ask the Pope!
. ......|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓....


........|..........2 Points..........
';|';';\__


........|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


........!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)





came through your house and got new parents
They did it once, hated it and never had sex again....





The same as all parents.....





and I was the result...[waves]








Enjoy!
Mine were Catholic so they went to have a threesome with the priest right after. And a few months later the concentrated evil of Satan formed within my mother.





Haha...%26gt;:]
Well they did have sex, my mom got pregnant when they were not married and 9 months later I was born.
wow that's awesome....so were you adopted or did your mom have sex with another man?
When I was about eight I overheard my parents having sex.


Thats when I started wondering if there really was a god.


God would not have made me hear that.
LOLLLLLLLLL!!!





What?





Immaculate Conception or Artificial Incemination?
it is sex that makes you come close to each other and we never let them forget!!!
My Mom and Dad created me.
You were adopted?
EVERY friday night. They're both in their 60's.
mine only had it to procreate....























that's why they have 7 kids.....
Oh, Hai.








Good one.
I'm concerned about how it came to be that you know that... also concerned about the fact that you feel comfortable enough to post about it on the internet... but I guess it takes all kinds...
Not with each other.
Well I wouldn't be here if they didn't have sex .


If you meant before marriage then I really wouldn't know.
??!


You wouldnt be here...
Mine too....I hope =[
Yes, I saw them once





Talk about trauma
uh they had to of to have you..


duhh
that sucks, mine did
i found condoms in their room once. 6 left out of a dozen, but they had 9 kids, so i'm confused.
Where and when are you going to announce your ';second coming';, Jesus?
That explains a great deal why you, at the age of 63, are in the spot you are in today. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment