Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true Miley Cyrus yelled at her mom for not letting her wear revealing clothes?

I don't remember where I heard that, but is it true?Is it true Miley Cyrus yelled at her mom for not letting her wear revealing clothes?
nope its just a rummorIs it true Miley Cyrus yelled at her mom for not letting her wear revealing clothes?
no that was definitely a rumor

Report Abuse



no that was definitely a rumor

Report Abuse



If it was true..And I was her mom..I would slap the **** out of her!
I never heard that . Who know though .
ya it is true, she said it on ryan seacrests radio show
I think i heard that on the oprah show
If so--- is it that big a deal??? It's not a good example or anything but none of us IS/WAS a perfect kid either.
miley is a whore


it could be true
what does it matter? thats between her and her mum and anyway she is a teenager don't all teenagers have temper tantrums with their parents over what they want to wear and do???
I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I hate her. She thinks she is all that and so hot.
probably not theres soooooo many rumors out there!
its true and her mom took away mileys phone for a month because of it
she's a s l u t


it's probably true
no
i doubt it!
I don't know, probably.


That whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment