Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?

i am afraid so until you are 16 she is responsible for the wellbeing of your life, she should let you make small descisions though as it will prepare you for the real world but leabe the big ones to herIs it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?
I think she can untill you get eighteen years old then you are on your own.Is it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?
umm IDK I hope not





wel I know that when it comes to like law and stuff she can because shes you gardian and your a minor
depends on your age.


if you are a mimor, yes.





if you are a minor, obey your Mother
It really depends on the situation. If you truly disagree make a good case for yourself without arguing. Try to get your mom to make a case. Ask her to back it up without, just because she says so. If you're under her roof show respect, but always show disappointment in her if you disagagree with her decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment