Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mom told me that god can see what I do in the toilet and he knows ur sinning. Is this true?

I am worried. I do play with my penis a little bit. But seriously is god watching me..My mom told me that god can see what I do in the toilet and he knows ur sinning. Is this true?
2 Chronicles 16:9 '; For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.'; Proverbs 15:3 '; The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.'; Ecclesiastes 12:14'; For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.'; Jeremiah 23:24 ';Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.';My mom told me that god can see what I do in the toilet and he knows ur sinning. Is this true?
Knock yourself out! God gave you that penis, and as long as you are not hurting anyone, you can do whatever you want with it.


And honestly, even if he does see you, don't you think he has more important matters to ponder than your privates?
LOL oh come on dude your a guy its human nature to you know and there is no proof their is a god only a stupid book called the bible which has so many faults in it, its crazy so don't worry about the magical fairy watching you.
buddy, chill out!


yes, he watches you but don't worry....90% of males play with their penis in bathrooms...just don't overdo it ;)
Surely God would give privacy in your own bathroom :P
obvious troll is obvious
You need to conceal the Playboy better when you're going into the bathroom when your mom's around.
God sees all. Just bear that in mind at all times.
More than two shakes and its playing with yourself.
yeah but don't worry, god likes it...he created catholic priests after all.
LOL does it say any where in the bible that it is a sin to masturbate?
God knows all.
Hahaha... This is too funny I don't even know where to start to answer.
don't worry about god, It's ceiling cat you need to watch out for.
good grief, snoopy. What a horrid question.





You can't hide anything from God.
just beware......it could lead to hairy palms and blind eyes......
i doubt he can see your wewe..so i think god See's you as playing with your belly

No comments:

Post a Comment