Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that every mom loves her child?

or is there any mom who doesnt?





anyway mama giraffe loves her baby and its soo sweet lol


http://www.babyanimalz.com/images/Karl-A鈥?/a>Is it true that every mom loves her child?
Heya





I think every women loves her child in a different sort of way.





You have some mums that obviously do.They spend lots of time with them but struggle to afford to get them everything they want. (this is me and my mum ) . But shes not working so she can spend time with me.and hence not affording everything i want





Then you have the mums that dont spend a lot of time with them atall but they always get what they want. This is because the mum is out there sleving her but off to afford the stuff for her children so they dint miss out.





Then you have the mums that have gave their child up fpr adoption or foster. They must love their child in some way. B.c if they didnt they would of kept the child and give them a rubbish life and then the child would end up neglected , abused and emotionally shattered. This mum did the most loving thing she could even though it might be tearing her up inside





All mums show their love in different ways.





=] xxxIs it true that every mom loves her child?
juno i dont think loved her child


people who get abortions dont love their child


my mommy loves all 6 of her children (including me)
No. But having and raising children is a self-evident right given to us by God and the constitution forbids the government from using force to deprive us of our self-evident rights.
Unfortuantly no this is not true
No, I just asked a question yesterday about TWO 14 year old girls that killed their babies. One threw it in a trash can on an airplane, the other attempted to flush it down the toilet at her middle school. Not all mothers love their babies.
i suppose some moms dont love their children...some put them up for adoption or abandon them because they had sex and didnt intend to get preggo. a lot of times it seems like our moms dont love us, but they do and want whats best for us.
Every mother loves their child. There are times when you feel like you don't ';like'; your children very much but you always love them.
Actually, there is a strong correlation between sociopathic behavior and mothers who didn't love their children. For example, Saddam Hussein's mother tried to kill him when he was a kid. Most serial killers come from the same kind of background. It is really the most important relationship anyone will ever have. I miss my mom. RIP mom!
Every mom should love her child. It should be natural. If you don't I would say there is something deeply wrong with you.
I love my children, But there is some women out there who do not feel love for there children, Its pretty sad really.
Sadly, no. If all moms did, you wouldn't hear about how so many children get abandoned by their moms (or dads).





I'm happy my mom loves me. And when I have children (I'm talking a long, long time in the future), I'm gonna love them as much as I possibly can. Maybe even more.





I love that picture you put up. It's soooo cute!
It is sad.... but there are some who don't......
I have 3 sons and I have always told each one of them:





I will always love you but I don't have to like you.





Especially when they have done something to disappoint me.
u r pic is so touchy.............i lik it!!!!!!!!!


do u know one thing...........no need to ask such questions........parents always luv us ........whatever they do ...just for our good .........(scolding....shouting).........鈥?may feel that they wont lik us.......but the truth is.........they luv us..%26amp; care for us......so they hav every right on us!!!!!!!!!


i think u should ask .....does the children luv their parents???????........becuz.........we heard a man killing her mother...but not..........a mother killing her son.........!!!!!!
Usually, every mother loves their child. I would do anything for them!





Best of Luck!


-Lisa
Its a special bonding that occurs between mother and child. It is very psychological for the mother and child. The mother is a mother because of the child. I dont know how to explain it in words. But most do.
well my mum loves me....haha
If i had a baby i would love it with all my heart, Some women don't deserve children though.
i love my kid and i live for my kid.i am devoted to my beautiful son
there must be some who don't love their children because somewhere one reads of child neglect.. children starved to death... babies being dumped in garbage bins.. I don't think all mothers love their children ... so everyone who has a mother who cares about them and is sometimes a bit strict.. that shows she cares and is concerned it does not mean she want to control you... or not let you get independent..The moms who are sometimes strict are the onnes who care.. some moms love their kids but are too young and just find it too hard to care for them... then they get into a panic and abandon new born babies somewhere.. hopefully near a church...or inside a church where they can be found.. not try to cover up they were ever born and throw them away as if they had never existed... that does happen so not every mom loves her children.. for some it's just too much emotionally because they may be too young.. be in an unhappy situation.. take drugs, are alcoholics.. then they are unable to be good moms even if we cannot judge those...they need help themselves..but we can judge the ones who inflict severe injuries to their children... , on purpose to shut them up.. or let them starve.. so anyone who get suspicious about child abuse going on in the neighbourhood should call the police .. you don't need to give your name they treat that as confidential.. and if it was false alarm nobody will be blamed but better to do something than turn a blind eye because this does happen...and little children are helpless..





xx





xx
I think that all moms love their children, although they may not be best suited to care for them. Regardless, I think they still love them.
No. It's not true. Not every mother loves their child and with all the things you hear in the news, every one should have realized this by now, duh. Yes, it's very sad, and in a perfect world, every mother WOULD love their child, but the world isn't exactly perfect. I have 3 children they are more important to me than anyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment