Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that George gets Adrien's mom pregnant on The Secret Life of the American Teenager?

So I just read on wikipedia that on The Secret Life of The American Teenager, George got Adrien's mom pregnant. I first I thought I misread it, but that is what is said. I want to know if there is any truth to this or if it is just a typo. If it's true...that is going to be a HUGE TWIST in the show!!Is it true that George gets Adrien's mom pregnant on The Secret Life of the American Teenager?
never trust Wikipedia


it's a bunch of people who can write anything they want on the site


like i can make an account and say that ooglash is a new word but that's not true


so the thing about Amy's dad probably isn't true.Is it true that George gets Adrien's mom pregnant on The Secret Life of the American Teenager?
Probably shouldn't trust Wikipedia. Anyone can go on and edit anything they like. Guess we'll have to wait until January to see...
Since the season ended and she wasn't pregnant,


I'm assuming you shouldn't trust that part of the article.





After all, like they said^ , anyone can write stuff into Wiki.
ya.. The season did end (which was a shi*** last episode) but no way would she be prego.. If they do come out wit a 2nd season I bet u anythin Amy's sister will get prego. u watch

No comments:

Post a Comment