Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mom says that imagination is childish. Is it true? Am I supposed to believe it jst cuz she said it?

ARGH! I'm so disturbed by this. You see, I have a big imagination, and I'm afraid that her statement might affect me in some way. WILL IT??? Thanks!My mom says that imagination is childish. Is it true? Am I supposed to believe it jst cuz she said it?
If you have no imagination you will go no where in life. I need some kind of imagination to remodel the inside of my house, a painter need it to paint a picture, a wood worker needs it to make a masterpiece, etc. So if imagination is childish, there are a lot of people who has made and done a lot of great things because of it.My mom says that imagination is childish. Is it true? Am I supposed to believe it jst cuz she said it?
Do you believe everything your mother says? Imagination is what makes this world go round. It's how somebody was able to invent the light buld, the computer, the car and many other things we use every day. It is not childish at all. She's probably just jealous because her imagination sucks. Just as long as you're not going around talking to imaginary friends then you're okay. Once you start doing that then that goes into a whole psychological thing and could be schizophrenia.
Imagination is the key to manifesting your reality. What ever you conceive with your mind exist on some level. Everyone uses their imagination to create their reality; however most people do so unconsciously (and perpetuate the status quote). I would encourage you to use that Big imagination of yours ;D its a wonderful thing to have, and it shows that you are thinking for yourself and not just recreating what others have made before you. Your mother's statement will effect you. The thing is how will you choose its effect on you? A more appropriate word for your mom to have used would have been childlike, and yes, there is difference.





Here are a few words of wisdom for you and all that read this post %26lt;3





Existence Is But An Extension Of Yourself.


I Am Sufficient.


I Am Limitless, My Choices Reflect My Limitlessness.


That Which You Are Is That Which I Am, And That Which I Am Is That Which You Are.


That Which You Choose, You Do So Out Of Joy.


All That I Am Is Love, All That You Are Is Love.
that's not true. without imagination everybody will just be plain simple! look at the greatest artist in the world, they are all great because they have big imagination. maybe your mom is referring to daydreaming about your crushes but still that's not childish, its just your way of expressing your feelings. go have a lot of imagination and put it into a tangible product like in media, arts etc...you'll be amazed how great the outcome will be!
Imaginations enriches creativity and make life beautiful.it may help you relax and enjoy when things are not going well.but make sure that you do not get lost between imaginations and reality.imagination is good as long as you imagine things just for your own enjoyment.but when you are dealing with real world don't let imaginations take over you.
imagination is what makes the world go round!





imagine..if you will...that some guy never imagined watching little people in a little box...wed be still listening to the radio instead of watching tv.





imagination is creativity and thats what fuels our progress as a society. its how weve managed space travel and scuba diving.





dont ever lose your imagination! maybe just tone it down around your mom.
Its not childish at all, Just make sure its not interfering with other aspects of your life..





You can tell her how childish it was when you are rich, from selling something that creative imagination thought up. Best of luck, and don't forget us little people when your famous!! :)
Lots of times I start imagining when something I don't like is happening. The only problem is that sooner or later, you have to come back to face the problem. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it unless it affects important things.
It will only affect you if you let it. If it wasn't for imagination there would be no Disney or Pixar. Most people who are successful have great imaginations. Its not childish, its a gift..........
She's childish for saying that. A big imagination is a great thing!!! Don't worry about it!





So she thinks that all autors of books and novels are childish?
It's not childish at all.


Authors, artists, writers, and so many more people make money off of their imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment