Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My mom's ophthalmologist said that only women open their eyes while sleeping? Is this true? Why not men?

This is what he told her when she was complaining of eye pain. I think he is FOS.My mom's ophthalmologist said that only women open their eyes while sleeping? Is this true? Why not men?
We keep our eyes closed because we don't want to see women without high heels on.My mom's ophthalmologist said that only women open their eyes while sleeping? Is this true? Why not men?
I thought it was too harsh. Dang, you are sharp.

Report Abuse



Well the men that aren't paranoid don't open their eyes I can tell you that much.





I only open my eyes at night to gaze upon the beauty that is Rousseau.
To keep their kids from stealing money out of their purse in the middle of the night.
Your mom's eye doc is a wack job!
My son does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment