Sunday, February 7, 2010

What the rules of naming a baby of Brsilian people ? is it true that it mix dad and mom names ? ?

I just wanted to know how the rule that Brsilian people naming their baby regarding to it .


someone of my friends that i showed wonder about he named regarding to his mother name , i mean his name then his mother full name, then he told me that in Brasil people mixing names of parents to the baby name , is that true ?


or it could be regarding to religious reasons that he didnt want to tell me about ? and if so, what the religion reasons it could be ??What the rules of naming a baby of Brsilian people ? is it true that it mix dad and mom names ? ?
Not all Brazilian people are the same, I'm sure.


My Brazilian aunt (removed, I guess, because she's divorced from my blood uncle) and uncle named their kids Kimberly and Johnny, which are not combos of my aunt and uncle's names.


My other Brazilian aunt (currently married to uncle) named her kids Caique (ki-EE-kee), Bryan and Nicholas. Caique is to her ex-husband, but I know that Caique is not a mixture of the parents' names. Bryan and Nicholas are definitely not, either.


And the other Brazilian relatives that I know aren't named like that either, that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment