Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that mom always knew you were gay?

When I came out, My Mom said she already knew. But she respected me enough to let me tell her on my own. And since that day, She's never treated me any different. That's unconditional love right there!Is it true that mom always knew you were gay?
not in all situations....





no.





my mom didn't know....she might have suspected but i wasn't THAT obvious....





until i got out of high school. then i told her. :PIs it true that mom always knew you were gay?
That's what mine said. But she did not want to admit it as i was growing up.
Mine denies she had any inkling... but then, some parents see only what they want to see!
Apparently, she had an inkling. I was in 9th grade when I came out to her, and I had never shown any romantic interest in girls.
nope-- she didnt know until i told her actually. i assumed she kinda knew-- but she claims she didn't. Some parents look the other way too-- so who knows if moms can instinctively pick up on their child's sexuality.
I thought my mom knew, but she hadn't a clue. It was so funny..
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment