Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?

my mom made every dating decision for me and i am sooo thankful. if i had my way i might be married now..lol. but you should have some say. thats just not fair.Is it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?
What no! If your mum is telling you this then I think you should explain to her that you are an individual and you have your own opinions. To some extent parents can make a few decisions for you but its your life and as long as your sensible in your decisions your parents should trust you. Good luck.Is it true that my mom can make EVERY decision for me and i have no say?
does she tell you when to go to the bathroom or when to bathe? what you are referring to is in social issues.. the answer is possibly, if you have demonstrated a lack of intelligent decision making and good choices..and your age..


you may be young enough to need her guiadance.. look at it this way, she only wants to protect you the same that you would if you were a parent, if you can understand that..if you are under 17 y.o. then respect and love your moms homie, and show her the love she deserves while she is still here.. man, my mom dies of cancer when I was 11, so you fess up man and be a man and set an example to your home boys,, all of yall love yo moms while you can..
Yes, up to a certain age . Perhaps you should start thinking that you are very lucky to have someone love you and do stuff for you . That's why God gave us parents, because we are too dumb to know what's good for us . LOL
Yes pretty much (unless she's doing something illegal i.e. abuse), if you are under the age of 18 and live under her roof. If so try to compromise with her so life is easier. Good Luck.
Technically speaking , if your a minor your parents have all the right over any decisions you make. But , if your an adult then , that's a different case. You need to have close discussion with her and make it clear you can make your own decisions. Best f luck.
yes she should!!! especially since you got a 25 year old prego and shot someone! (read his questions)

No comments:

Post a Comment