Friday, February 12, 2010

My mom says i go on the computer way to much(its true) what can i do so im not on the computer as much?

please help me!My mom says i go on the computer way to much(its true) what can i do so im not on the computer as much?
Trust me, I had the same problem as you. Just try to limit yourself and say ';Only 1-2 hours on weekdays and maybe a bit more on weekends.'; Get involved in a few activities and catch up on some homework.My mom says i go on the computer way to much(its true) what can i do so im not on the computer as much?
Plant a garden. Keep it weeded. Keep it watered. Make it pretty. Add flowers, Vegetables, the like. Make it yours. That takes a lot of time. And some hard work too.
you cold go outside if its nice.


youcould go shopping,go to a movie,exercise!


theres alot to do besides the computer
do your homework


maybe delete some accounts like msn or whichever you spend the most time on?
Read a book


Go outside


Paint


Write


Draw


Play music


Dance


Learn martial arts


etc


etc
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment