Friday, February 12, 2010

The only fear I have ever had was losing my mom came true she left in my arms on Feb 2 07 I saw perfection?

when she left this earth I experienced a feeling of such perfection


I have felt only once before when I had my daughter she took her


first breath and I exhaled part of my last It was meant to be


again the same happened only on reverse w/ my mom I was lucky she made me proud to be a women has anyone else felt this?????The only fear I have ever had was losing my mom came true she left in my arms on Feb 2 07 I saw perfection?
When my mother lay in her coma...on the eve of her passing.


I visited her.





I felt it was important to let her know we would be ok...and that she could go.





When I said those words, her pulse raised from 55 to 70 plus beats per minute.





Did I experience perfection?


No.


But I experienced peace and serenity.





There are things we cling to in life that help us move forward.


I think this sense of ';perfection'; is something you can hold on to forever.


If it helps to look skyward...to heaven, then do so.


I never found answers that way.


My comfort comes from the Earth and so I keep my feet on the ground.





Find your peace.The only fear I have ever had was losing my mom came true she left in my arms on Feb 2 07 I saw perfection?
Several years ago I had an unusual experience concerning an uncle, a distant relative who lived over a thousand miles away.





While driving my car I suddenly felt the unmistakable presence of this relative that I hardly even knew. He was more like someone I had heard about than someone I knew. It was very strange; it felt as though I was momentarily lifted right out of my physical body. I seemed to be suspended somehow beyond space and time, bathed in a love so intense It felt like I could have just disappear into it at any moment if It would have let me. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it seemed to last forever at the same time. I realize how crazy this must sound. The experience was so strong that at first I was afraid I was loosing my grip on reality. I finally managed to chalk it up to an over active imagination.





Three days later I got a call from my aunt telling me that this uncle we are talking about had gone into a coma and died the day I had the experience. It felt like ice water had been poured down my back when she told me this. I had lost any real ideas of God or faith and had become somewhat of an atheist. Needless to say this experience caused me to rethink some of the conclusions I had come to.





I feel blessed to now understand that even in our darkest confusion something loves us so much that it went out of its way to assist me and bring me back to a state of absolute certainty about Gods love for us.


During the experience it seemed like there was a vast amount of information that I was somehow allowed access to. One thing that I came away from this experience understanding beyond any shadow of a doubt was that any Idea that God is unhappy with us or would judge or allow us to be punished for any reason is simply impossible.





I can鈥檛 explain the love I felt with words. They simply don鈥檛 make words big enough or complete enough to do this. The only way I can begin to convey this love to you is to say that there was simply nothing else there. Nothing but love. No hint of judgment, no displeasure of any sort. It is as though God sees us as being as perfect as we were the day we were created. It is only in our confused idea of ourselves that we seem to have changed.





I hope this is of some help to you. Good luck. Love and blessings.





Your brother don
Wait... your mother died? And you saw... perfection? Okay. Er... no, I haven't felt that.
Breaths aren't that special.
not really
I have not felt that but I do not see anything wrong on it.


I believe in God so, if in order to get back to him we need to die...I'll gladly receive dead and I am trying to prepare myself so when my loved ones die, instead of crying I can be happy for them.
Sorry that your Mother passed...but she is in a better place with no more pain/suffering of any kind. When my Mothers' last day came...I felt relieved for her. She fought so hard to keep the doctors' from putting her on life support. We had to help her fight this. She was so worn out with the doctors' playing God with her pain and agony. Just before her last breath she said, ';I'm coming Mommy wait for me....Daddy don't go.....I'm coming';. and with that she drew her last breath. Such a relief for a woman who suffered for so long to know that she had gone full circle and was going back to her Mom and Dad. My heart felt so empty and I miss my Mother so......however; I would not bring her back to have her suffer any more. God Bless.......

No comments:

Post a Comment