Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?

That is old news... now that they are going to give free money to people who have not PAID taxes.. you will only get about $300My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?
It's $600 for individuals, $1200 for married couples and is a tax rebate as part of an economic stimulus package. The amount may be lower depending on your income level.My mom called and said i will be getting 1200.00 for a tax return is this true?
$600-$1200 per family plus $300 per child
Mom's never lie!
Maybe. Did your mom do your taxes?
Can I borrow 20.00? I will pay you back when I get mine .
...and it's a rebate in addition to your return.


Since you have a computer, how about google ';2008 tax rebate';

No comments:

Post a Comment