Friday, February 12, 2010

Is this a true story my mom told me about it?

its about a girl who went to a club and danced to a a guy but the girl was dead but he didnt know until he went to her house and the mom of the girl tells him she has been dead for while and they went to the cementery and his jacket that he let her borrow the night of the dance was on her tombstone i think its a true story but i havent found this story on google or anythingIs this a true story my mom told me about it?
urban legendIs this a true story my mom told me about it?
It's an old ghost story. It's in the same vein as the story of the girl who finds a hook on the car's door handle.





One version of your decribed story is called ';The Hitchhiker';.


I've also heard it called ';The Jacket';.
its a ghost story ive heard it its been changed alot over the years there was a version with a bustop and another one that was at a highschool dance
Your Mom knows the parental secret. The best part of being a parent is teasing kids.
Urban Legend babay
it's an urban legend. look it up under urban legends.
I don't know. I think it's true.
I agree - urban legend.
It's an Urban Legend.
scaaaary but idk
LOL...sounds like a R.L.Stein book....
bleh i doubt it
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment