Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Aspiration:To be a Mom, I'm 23 years old and my one true aspiration is to be a stay at home mom. I want 3 or?

4 kids. The problem is I'm single, still waiting for Mr.Right. My question.....Some people aspire to be an actress or doctor or lawyer.Is it weird that my only true aspiration in life is to be a mom?Aspiration:To be a Mom, I'm 23 years old and my one true aspiration is to be a stay at home mom. I want 3 or?
No, but I would say not to lower your expectations of your future husband just because you want to be a mother....look at the Duguars on TLC she is 40 something still easily having babies- so there is no rush for you! You want to make sure you have a man that will provide love and protect you and your family while you stay at home and be a full time mommy and wife. :) Best wishes.Aspiration:To be a Mom, I'm 23 years old and my one true aspiration is to be a stay at home mom. I want 3 or?
No, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a mother, but be the best mother you can be. Get an education in child development. Then when you are a mom you will know exactly what to expect and have the knowledge to teach your children what ever you wish. Also, you will be more prepared for any surprises that may occur, like twins or God forbid a child with learning disabilities. Then there is the finances to take care of. Your husband will be the sole bread winner. With some finance and economic courses in college you will be better prepared to take on a household budget and create one that works for your family. Hope this has helped you....
no. if you want to be a mom bad enough you'll do anything to accomplish it. Be sure of three things before you get pregnant. DO you have a home to bring babies to? Do you have the funds to pay for the obgyn's fees and the hospital bill for labor and delivery and lastly do you have the things baby will need, food, nappies, bedding, car seat and so forth? If yes to all these, seek the means best suited to you to get preggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment