Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My mom told me that rubbing socks on your face helps u lose acne.. is this true?

i have really bad acne and i asked my mom for help. she said to rub my socks in my face and that will get rid of them. does this work?





also.. does it matter what type of sock.. polyester, cotton, spandex, nylon? im using cotton socks right now and it feels so good, but a little stinky. thank u for the help =DMy mom told me that rubbing socks on your face helps u lose acne.. is this true?
Yes Cotton socks are the best but they should be soaked in urine first.My mom told me that rubbing socks on your face helps u lose acne.. is this true?
That sounds pretty gross haha, but I never heard anything about rubbing socks on your skin to clear acne. Maybe try using Neutrogena or Clean and Clear products, they are usually good. I used to have really bad acne as well, and I went to the dermatologist, and they put me on some kind of antibiotics. That helped in addition to using topical creams and lotions. Go see a dermatologist because they can give you the best solution. Or, try Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser in addition to a spot treatment or something like that. This site has some more information if you need it: http://www.perfectkarmabeauty.com/acne-t鈥?/a> Hope that helped.
no it can make it worst.it can irritate the follicle of the hairs on your face and create more breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment