Friday, February 12, 2010

My Mom says if I have bangs that cover my right eye I'll be cross eyed . Is it true?

Is it true ?My Mom says if I have bangs that cover my right eye I'll be cross eyed . Is it true?
It is not true. However it does look sloppy ands interferes with your vision.My Mom says if I have bangs that cover my right eye I'll be cross eyed . Is it true?
i have bangs that cover my right eye when i wear my hair down. and i wear my hair down 98% of the time. it does not hurt your eyesight. i still have 20/20 vision in both eye and my pupils are equal.
Not really. However, it might lead to headaches and eye pain because of the strain the barrier (bangs) puts on your eyes, so you have to focus harder.
No, it's not true, that's just an old wives tale.





It won't do anything to your eye.





She's probably just tired of seeing you with just one eye.
I do not know about crossed eyed but your right eye will sure lose some sight by being covered most of the time.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment