Friday, February 12, 2010

My mom says that black nail polish is goth is that true?

well my family is really godly and so am i. most goth ppl wear black polish. goth is against god and i do not want a bad reputation. should i aint my nails black???????????My mom says that black nail polish is goth is that true?
First off... as many people have said, not just goths wear black nail polish. (heck many goths were other color nail polish too, red, purple, chrome, gold, all kinds of colors... depends on their mood and their outfit.)





Second, goth is NOT against God. It is a music subculture that started back in the late 70's out of post punk rock... originally reffered to by some as positive punk, as it was not as angry as most punk rock. And most of the goths I know are actually christians... and often nicer and more accepting than most other people I know.My mom says that black nail polish is goth is that true?
Black nails isn't just for goths anymore. I get the goth label slapped on me all the time, and its all to do with the things I'm interested in (my dark wardrobe, my love for the cure, my obsession over anything medieval, and I'm a huge fan of the crow movies and comics), but I hate being put into a box.. Just like the ';only goths wear black nail polish'; stereotype, it is also a stereotype to say that all goths are ungodly.. Please don't go out and preach to these people, because I can tell you that a lot of them DO go to church, and goths can be christian..





If you are attracted to black nail polish, just go for it.. Don't care so much about what other people think, you will regret it later..
i think it use to be but now it is not goth. its really popular and i love it bc it still looks good once its starting to chip a little. maybe for a less goth effect get a dark purple color (Sephora has a really great one i love) i also think it only looks good if you cut your nails pretty short..if your nails are long its a little to ';black';
well yes and no, its true goth people wear all black including nail polish, but on the other hand lots of people are wearing black nail polish now because its ';in'; fashion dark nails... need proof get the cosmo girl with mila kunis on the cover and look inside there is a section of all black stuff thats in, and nails are there, so its a fashion statement and in, not just goth
no wearing black nail polish doesnt mean youre a goth


my friends wear black nail polish and theyre not goths :)


its just that you look at it that way (in your perspective-wise)


sure. you can always remove it with nail polish remover if you really dont like it right :)
no. i think i saw a picture of demi lovato with black nails in the 17 magazine. i'm no demi/jonas fan, but she pulled it off. it just depends what you're wearing it with essentially. treat black nail color as an accessory.
Goth is just a style. It isn't against God..


So who cares, wear what you want.


It depends on what you wear with the black nail polish. I've heard that it's ';in'; right now so I don't know.





It doesn't matter though. Just wear it if you want to.
One of the dumbest stereotypes ever... Wearing black nail polish does not mean your goth or emo etc. etc. Its okay to wear black nail polish as long as you don't go around sulking in the corners. Lol.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
NO THATS NO TRUE IF U WEAR ALL BLACK WITH BLACK NAIL POLISH THEN YEA BUT IF YOU DRESS WITH DIFFERENT COLORS BUT HAVE BLACK NAIL POLISH IT NOT GONNA LOOK DAT WAY EVERYONE WEAR BLACK NAIL POLISH I DO N IM NOT GOTH SOOO NO ITS NOT IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU DRESS AND LOOK
if you wear black eyeliner all the way up to your eyebrows and black nail polish if your preppy like me then wear 2 coats of it. : )
i dont think you should if you think its wrong
No I wouldn't think so unless you wear lots of black clothing with it%26gt;
No i think its normal





-RRZ
black is not just goth its other stuff too its in style rite now

No comments:

Post a Comment