Friday, February 5, 2010

My mom says she have a keylogger monitering my keystrokes. Is this true?

My mom told me that my keystrokes are being monitered by a keylogger but by the way she said it im pretty sure she was bluffing. Is there any way i can check if there is such a program on the computer just to make sure?My mom says she have a keylogger monitering my keystrokes. Is this true?
Look in Add/Remove Programs for something suspicious.My mom says she have a keylogger monitering my keystrokes. Is this true?
Download and install the free Spybot Search and Destroy. Scan your machine and it will tell you if there is a keylogger. It will also give you the option to remove it. This is if it is a software keylogger. You should also check the back of your computer where the mouse plugs in for any type of foreign device that resembles an adapter. These are hardware keyloggers.
You can look in add/remove programs to see if you see it. But you won't be able to remove it unless you have administrator rights.
go to crlt alt delete and the process's tab and look for something suspicsous

No comments:

Post a Comment