Friday, February 5, 2010

My mom is a widow, and I have heard that widows get a discount for college, is this true?

I'd really like to know if this is true because I am a junior in high school with higher than a 4.0 gpa. thanks.My mom is a widow, and I have heard that widows get a discount for college, is this true?
for you or for her?





there are tons of scholarships out there for widows or children with only one living parent/whose parent is widowed....





you can go somewhere like fastweb.com and fill out your info and they will notify you of some scholarships you qualify for...My mom is a widow, and I have heard that widows get a discount for college, is this true?
not if she is working...i dont think so...if u guys are making less than the average, use financial ideas to get money

No comments:

Post a Comment