Friday, February 5, 2010

Is this true statement about children that are raise by single mom?

they have problem in class. they are make the worst grade. they are so dirty. they are in the principal office more than class.








they turn out gay!!Is this true statement about children that are raise by single mom?
noIs this true statement about children that are raise by single mom?
Ye know, over the past few days, I think everyone on this bored was taking you with a pinch of salt, but at this point you just look so pathetic and dirty, much so, I'm beginning to feel bad for you that you've got nothing better to do with your time .... I bet you feel bad that your parents couldn't give to shits about you, I bet you jealous that they don't give you attention, or love .... I bet, your parents hate each other and don't give you the time of day..... because they let you troll Y!A all day........ unlike one lucky little boy.





Having been raised by a single mom, I can safely say I'm not gay, was never a trouble maker in school, got very good grades, and my hygiene has always been substantial. Same goes for my siblings.





Jalousie come off in many ways and forms. It's clear you can't handle your emotions at all.
Well i turned out just fine ::twitch twitch:: just kidding but yeah its totally false. I was raised by a single mom and i am a happy well adjusted college student making good grades ( i shower daily so im by no means dirty) and ive only seen the Principal maybe twice at most in my entire time in grade school.
Absolutely not!! I was raised by a single mother who was absolutely wonderful. I'm a great student who has good values. That is all thanks to my mom. Maybe some kids are like that but it has nothing to do with whether they were raised by a single mom or not!!
They tend to end up with more problems because of not having a loving,caring two parent home with the proper guidance. Just read your question, then ask an educated adult to explain to you.
Yes genius, that is the truth. Oh and also Asian men have small wieners from the little boys playing with each others privates too much as children. Or something like that.
None of those statements are true for all single parents there are some single parents that do rather well at raising their children alone.
That is a big fat lie. Most of my friends were raised by their mums alone and they've all turned out well.
trying to cause problems again? i thought you said you were leaving the parenting section to bother others for a while.
how were your grades? were you in the principal's office when they covered grammar?
Yea, none of those things are true.
No!





Was your mom single? Is that why you are bitter?
uh no ..people raised by subservient momtards with cheating spouses like you have the most F'd up kids
nope, absolutely not

No comments:

Post a Comment