Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true what my mom used to say?

that nothing good ever happens after midnight?Is it true what my mom used to say?
No cuz every moment could be considered after midnight. Time is in the eye of the beholder. Also, it depends on where you live in the world.





People have different lives so anyone at any time could be asleep or awake. Car accidents, shootings, stabbings, deaths occur at all times of the day or night.Is it true what my mom used to say?
i suppose it depends on your definition of good. my mother would say chilling at a bar is bad. i'd call it a good night. so, from my point of view, after midnight is good.
quite the opposite in my experience
No,good things always happen after the midnight hour.
hahaha,


a lot of good and fun things happen after midnight, hon
It's true because we all should be asleep.
No that isn't true at all
your mom tells lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment