Friday, February 5, 2010

Is is true if a man direspects his mom he will disrespect his wife?

yes that is a learned behavior , and if he did not learn it as a little boy he wont use it as a big boy . Is is true if a man direspects his mom he will disrespect his wife?
There is an exception to every rule. However I'd venture to say 9/10 times this is DEFINITELY the case. I had an ex I was with off n' on for about 5 years. He treated his mom like she was his maid and like she was ignorant whenever she'd give her opinion on something. He treated me the SAME WAY! I also have friends who have had the same problem. In the same respect, I have a boyfriend now who treats his mom like gold, and I'm treated the same way.Is is true if a man direspects his mom he will disrespect his wife?
YES!


the early childhood programing/conditioning we all get encourages us to do what we learned as children for the rest of our life or until something comes along to change it.....


If a child was programed to disrespect his mom or anybody else, he will most likely continue to behave like he was programed with everyone......that's all he knows so that's what he does!
I believe it is true. I wouldn't marry a man that disrespects his mother. Also it's true for females. I tell my son if a girl is constantly hiding things from her parents and lying and sneaking out then she will do that to her husband too! Watch how they treat their parents and thats how they will most likely treat a spouse. Of course in cases of drug or alcohol abuse all bets are off. Maybe the child doesn't repect a parent that abuses alcohol or drugs and that is understandable.
People learn from what they are raised around.





Yes, because he has been taught or allowed to disrespect women all of his life. You see quite often, men following in the father's footsteps. It is rare when a man will hate the abuse, he saw all of his life,so much that he will change for the better, without therapy. Children learn from what they see and hear.





The same goes for abusive women too.
Yes I think it's true because I've seen it happen a lot with most of my cousins. Any person who doesn't show or have respect for his or her mom, will never have respect for their future spouse. Sooner or later this person will show his or her's true self and it can lead to spousal abuse.
It would seem highly likely. Personally, I would want to know why he disrespects his Mom and if this has been going on for a while. Then I would be better equipped to determine if he just views women in general, as sub-human or if this is solely against his mother.
majority of the time yes.


because his understanding and respect for a women begins with his mother first. she's the first women he comes into contact with and if ill mannered behavior towards his mother is accepted, he will have an understanding that there is nothing wrong with this behavior. so in a way you cant actually blame him.
Most mother's are caring and the most important woman in a man's life until he meets that special woman then another type love is formed. However, a man who can't respect the woman who gave him life, can't respect a woman he's just met.
YESSS!!!!! that woman gave PAINFUL BIRTH to that man and if he cant respect her for doing that what makes you think he will respect his wife for giving birth to their kids? Never date a man that treats his mother wrong because he will also treat his wife wrong!
I think its true.I had a boyfriend for 3 and a half years and although he respected his mum he expected her to do everything for him and lied to her alot.He treated me the same way.



ive noticed my hubby can easily lie to his mother while we were still dating. i didn't anything of it.. and now i am in a marriage, where i do not trust him (things that ive caught him doin and him saying other wise)
It's very likely, but not absolutely a fact. The disrespect will show in the relationship even before marriage.
Yeah true men are ussually so close to thier mum so if they cant be close or happy with thier mum he cant handle a woman but one who is always happy ,cose ,smilling en talking to mum then that a good Man
Most likely.





Men who respect their mother tent to treat women better than men who are disrepectful toward their mother.
respect is important in a relationship,so if he disrespects his mother he is probably going to disrespect his wife!!!!!
Not at all, at least in my case. My hubby hates his mother, yet I get treated like his queen. It all has to do with the relationship between the two people.
Its entirely possible.
hell yes, also watch how he treats his waitress, how he tips and such
Yes.



most likely.
Yes
Y
I think that it is highly likely
That's what I have heard!
No, that's just a logical myth BUT can easily be disproved........

No comments:

Post a Comment