Friday, February 5, 2010

How do i tell my mom my true midterm grades?

I lied to my mom an told he that i got B's on my midterms when in truth i got 4 D's and 2 C';s. I want to tell he the truth and i will accpet the punishment but how do i tell her it now without the yelling, i just want the punishment and thats it.How do i tell my mom my true midterm grades?
I would say that the best way to break it to her is to tell her how you feel, tell her your grades, and tell her how you feel again. That is, if you actually feel bad about lying to her. If she is a good mother, and you are honestly contrite, she will forgive you. You may still receive a bit of punishment to help you remember lol. But if you are truly sorry, she probably won't yell. But of course, I don't know your mom.


http://patienceloveandpleasure.blogspot.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment