Friday, February 5, 2010

My mom says that she can read all of my text messages online. Is this true?

I have Verizon and I am worried that my mom has some way of reading my text messages. Is this possible?My mom says that she can read all of my text messages online. Is this true?
yes they can read what you are texting they can also read the text messages that you get. they can also find out what numbers you call and who calls you how long you talk...all kinds of stuff. they can find out everything online.My mom says that she can read all of my text messages online. Is this true?
She has to pay about 5-10 dollars a month extra, you can log into verizon on their site if you know the password and see if you have it. If you do then yes she can, if not then no she cannot.
yes she can , if you get in trouble every thing that has ever been on your computer or other online device can be recovered ...





for example i know you typed penis in yahoo image search and looked at 100's of them
Yes if she asks them.My mom can they gave her that optiion and she didnt want it.She doesnt but ya its possible.TOTAL invasion of privacy tho tslk to her about it
oh my god, i feel sooooo bad for you if you say things in texts like i do.





i'd be in deep poop.
hmmmm, maybe if she has verizon too. I know T-mobile has text messaging access on-line, or maybe she's bsing you to bluff stuff out of you.
yes if you want you can go to them on your owwn time and change so she cant
Yeah its true. If she owns the account she owns the text messages.





Simple
Yes it is true, they are very easily tracked.
Yes she can and she can read your mind to...................:)





Jenn
it Is ..... Sorry.... Try email as an additional way of communication
yeah. if she's tech savvy, unlike MY mom who doesnt know how to type a text.
Yes, they have services that allow monitoring. You are in SO much trouble...if you're like I was when I was a teen that is...LOL
they can also find out who you been calling and how long you been talking
Yuppers! Don't worry you are not alone my parents do that too.
Yes, she can.





Be careful of what you txt.
yup, talk about invading ur privacy
Yes, She can
yes. especially if its all under her name, not yours
yea if she requests it from them
yep :) she can.
shoulda gone with AT%26amp;T
yup she can
that would suck if she could
well you're going to a therapist now
yeah
yes
how do you check text messages online?


I have verizon too.
sucks for u
eek i hope my om cant... i have at%26amp;t

No comments:

Post a Comment